Saturday, May 28, 2011

Making Life memorable....

From the time I was young I always wondered what it would be like to be a famous photographer, and remember begging my grandmother for a camera. I received my first polaroid on my birthday...you know the ones that you snapped and a picture came out?? I remember always taking pictures of my baby dolls, fascinated by my babies.

As I got older and started a family of my own I became depressed over NOT having those memories captured very well due to bad circumstances in the delivery room. Everything was too fast and not planned. Now I look back and ask, where are those pictures? Memories? What did he look like the moment I saw him??

Although it's not in the norm, becoming a "LIFE" photographer really speaks to my heart. Capturing everything that may happen from the "minute" a life is born. I'm looking into doing Maternity, Birth, Newborn, Child, Family and anything else that may become in this world. I want to experience it all because there is so much life throws at us !!!!

And hopefully soon I find out what my TRUE calling is <3

No comments:

Post a Comment